Pages

Saturday 24 November 2012

Famous Hypnosis Stories

EINSTEIN used Hypnosis daily to relax and think… his power. He even created the Theory of Relativity while under Hypnosis!
Sir Winston Churchill used hypnosis to handle stress, stay awake as Prime Minister during WWII.
John McAfee used hypnosis to help his employees excel.
Thomas Edison used self—hypnosis on a regular basis… he invented the Light bulb and more!
Andre Agassi tennis star worked with Anthony Robbins, Utilizing NLP and Hypnosis.
Phil Jackson, coach of the Chicago Bulls and LA Lakers believed in using hypnosis with his basketball teams, including Michael Jordon, Kobe Bryant, and Shaq O”Neal.
Kevin Costner, actor, got a Hypnotherapist to help him get past seasickness when filming “Waterworld.”
Jackie Kennedy Onassis used hypnotherapy to deal with grief and pain, due to the many tragedies in her life.
Henry Ford (1863-1947) car manufacturer.
Goethe (1749-1832) writer and scientist
Nikola Tesla (1856-1943) inventor.
Mozart (1756-91) composed the opera Cosi fan tutte while in hypnosis.
Celebrities like Ben Affleck, Britney Spears use hypnosis, and Matt Damon, Drew Barrymore, Ellen DeGeneres, Ashton Kutcher and Charlize Theron quit smoking through hypnosis.
Top players on Wall street, Silicon Valley, top millionaires and players have all used Hypnosis to succeed.

Finally I thought this story was super compelling:

Rachmaninoff (1873-1943). Used hypnosis to overcome a deep crash after his first Symphony completely failed. Criticised heavily, he struggled to compose, and finally stopped trying altogether. He sank into a deep depression which lasted for three years.
“Something within me snapped,” he said. “All my self-confidence broke down…. A paralyzing apathy possessed me. I did nothing at all and found no pleasure in anything. Half my days were spent on a couch sighing over my ruined life. My only occupation consisted in giving a few piano lessons in order to keep myself alive.”
Finally, Rachmaninoff went to see Dr. Nicolai Dahl, who happened to be a pioneer in the field of hypnosis.
“My relatives had informed Dr. Dahl that he must by all means cure me of my apathetic condition and bring about such results that I would again be able to compose.
“Dr. Dahl had inquired what kind of composition was required of me, and he was informed, ‘a concerto for pianoforte,’ for I had promised this to people in London and had given up in despair the idea of writing it.
“In consequence, I heard repeated day after day the same hypnotic formula, as I lay half asleep in an armchair in Dr. Dahl’s study: ‘You will start to compose a concerto – You will work with the greatest of ease – The composition will be of excellent quality.’ It was always the same, without interruption.
“Although it may sound impossible to believe, this treatment really helped me. I began to compose at the beginning of the summer. The material grew in volume, and new musical ideas began to well up within me, many more than I needed for my concerto….
“I felt that Dr. Dahl’s treatment had strengthened my nervous system to a degree almost miraculous. Out of gratitude I dedicated my Second Concerto to him.”
Over 100 years ago Rachmaninoff composed his Second Piano Concerto, one of the most beautiful, moving pieces of music ever written. THANKS TO HYPNOSIS!

8 comments:

Hypnotherapy Training said...

Hypnosis is a very powerful technique that many people use on a day-to-day basis for self-motivation, confidence, positive attitude and inspiration.Thanks for this nice post.

Greg said...

I'm glad you enjoyed reading!

Jessie said...

Hypnosis is a popular treatment on some mental disorders and a way of relaxation to others. Thanks for sharing the famous stories about it. I enjoyed reading as well as learned too.

Greg said...

learning and enjoying: what a fine combination! thanks for leaving a comment Jessie

Joyce said...

Thanks for sharing the famous stories on hypnosis. I never knew Einstein even created the Theory of Relativity while under Hypnosis! Informative post.

Greg said...

My pleasure Joyce, I'm happy you enjoyed the read

Marvin said...

Hi Greg. Interesting topic. Thomas Edison used hypnosis as well as famous celebrities. A good read. Thanks for sharing.

Greg said...

Hi Marvin. I'm happy you enjoyed the content and I hope you keep enjoying reading the blog :)