Pages

Thursday 2 August 2012

Night Terrors Solved by Past Life Regression

http://stephanieriseley.com/%E2%80%9Cnight-terror%E2%80%9D-dreams-healed-with-past-life-regressions.html This is a fascinating piece my Stephanie Riseley detailing the sorts of night terrors/nightmares that can be solved by Past Life Regression. Issues in 'past lives' causing problems in current lives is as baffling as it is interesting, but if the treatment is solving these issues then clearly it is something worthy of consideration.


(What are Night Terrors?)

When Martha, an elegant forty-year-old mother of two from Encino, called she told me that she had “potty mouth” dreams. They embarrassed her because she “swears like a sailor” in her sleep, and she wakes up her children. She’d tried talking therapy, drugs, but nothing had helped her. Another client, a beautiful twenty-four-year old, said she’d had “night terror” dreams all her life; she woke up just screaming in terror, not knowing what she why she was so afraid. After years of trying to get to the source of her problem, her psychiatrist suggested she try a past life regression. Both women did the preliminary work before we did their regressions.

In the first regression, Martha saw her own birth, and was surprised at how much she didn’t like her own mother – all she wanted was to be held by her father. The first regression led her to a life in Sweden, where she refused to forgive her “wife,” and died alone. She then “connected” with her “spirit guide” in the In Between, and asked if he could show her the source of the swearing, and he said “Next time.”

When “next time” came, she “went back in time” to the ‘50s in the San Fernando Valley. “I recognize the terrain,” she said. “It’s the Valley all right. But the houses are just being built. I’m an eight-year-old boy, and it feels as if I’m in the Land of Lost Boys. All we do is run wild, and play all day. It’s so fun! (Very weird for me, because I actually grew up in the ‘50s… in the Valley of the “play all day outside” kids.)

I said, “Go find your parents.”
But she said, “No! I want to go to Bobby’s house.”
I said, “Who’s Bobby?”
“Bobby’s my best friend.” And then she was silent. “Oh, my God! Bobby is my dad! No one calls him Bobby now. He’s Robert.”

So she went to his parents, (her own grandparents in this life!), and she grew up with Bobby, and even double dated with the “girl” who would become her own mother. And he/she didn’t like her then. He graduated high school in 1966, and was drafted into the Vietnam War.

“What’s happening now?” I asked.
“I’m with my men… something’s weird with my feet. I have moldy feet. I’m carrying a machine gun. It’s wet, hot – we’re in the jungle. I don’t know why we’re here. There’s a village up ahead. We shouldn’t be here. There’s only old women and children here. No reason.” Then she grabbed her neck. “I’ve been killed!”
What happened?
“This old lady sliced my throat open! With a machete!”
“Okay,” I said, “now take a minute. Is she still alive? Look around.”
“No! My guys killed her, too.”
“Now, look her in the eye. I want to bow to her as if you were Asian, and ask her forgiveness. You came into her village armed, and she had no choice but to protect it. Ask her forgiveness.”

She asked the woman to forgive her/him and that released a lifetime – and past life – of anger and guilt. The dreams never came back again.

What’s amazing to me is that she was born to her old best friend, Bobby. And because Martha, now a mother herself, saw how it was her own attitude toward her mother that made their relationship difficult, she was able to heal that relationship as well.

For another client, Julia, her dreams had been so terrifying that she’d be nervous about going to sleep. Nothing had helped relieve symptoms, and finally her psychiatrist suggested she come see me. When she “went back in time,” she was in the Middle East somewhere – she wasn’t sure if it was Assyria, Egypt, or it might have been Persia – but she was from the ruling class. She saw herself sitting by an exquisite pool, in a hanging garden. She was a young woman who was about to be married to the ruler’s son. When I asked, “Do you recognize him from anyone you know in this lifetime?”

She said, “It’s Jared!” And that’s her fiancĂ© in this lifetime. In the “next pivotal experiences,” she saw that she’d married, and had two beautiful children and that her husband was now the ruler. She felt loved and happy. On a great feast day, she said, “Something’s happening. Everyone’s screaming. The men on the horses have broken through the gates of the city.” From whatever neighboring tribe or city they came from, they were clearly out for revenge, because they grabbed her, raped her, and forced her husband to watch. And then they forced her to watch as they murdered her husband and children. She actually didn’t need to see any more of the regression, because she’d seen it again and again in her dreams – but she never had that dream again. And now, three years later, she and Jared are still engaged, still happy and looking forward to having those two children join them once again.

2 comments:

Center For Spiritual Healing said...

Hi Thank you for this great blog, i liked your blog "Night Terrors Solved by Past Life Regression". and I do agree with you that Past life regression can help us to solve many past issue.

Greg said...

I am glad you enjoy reading the blog! If you have something to add to the topic of healing through past life regression I would be very interested to know about it